The start, Moderator please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The start, Moderator please

Post by Rie the dragon tamer on Sat 16 Aug 2008, 3:27 am

[b][i]It was bedtime for rie, he was exausted he almost instantly fell asleep but it took a while, after all he only just recieved his first pokemon from professor oak, chikarita.

(Flashback)" 'yawn' i wonder what awaits me today.", Rie wondered as he woke from a good nights sleep. He dressed for the day then set off to get the milk for his mother so she could make some scrambled egg for breakfast. Rie was walking to the next town to get the milk through the tall grass he was so busy worrying about his steps (he is a neatfreak so he doesn't want to step in yucky treesap) that he did not notice the poochyena sneaking up behind him, Rie heard a growling sound then a pain in his leg, the poochyena had bitten him, he cried in pain as he fell to the ground, suddenly a voice eminated from the shadows "chikorita use 'vine whip'!" two firm vines wrapped themselves around Rie! (Oak did not want to hurt the poochyena) he was pulled to safety, although Rie had been knocked out while he was being dragged.

He later woke to find proffessor Oak hovering over him. "That was a close one," Oak said, "if i hadn't had come along you might of sastained a week of hospitalisation." Rie later thanked professor Oak and nearly left without his bottle of milk. "Oh and while your here I'd like to give you this" Oak said, as he handed Rie a pokeball, "I think my chikorita would be better off with you, but take care of it, and take this pokedex, you see I may be a professor but i have still not finished my work, please be my successor and collect the data of every pokemon for me."

(Back to real time) "I will Oak, I will be you successor!" Rie says as he falls into a deep sleep.

Last edited by Rie the dragon tamer on Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : stuffed up)
Rie the dragon tamer
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The start, Moderator please

Post by Pokeluvver13 on Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:06 am

we need a bit more please

http://clashofanime.forumsmotion.com
My Anime RPG (Includes 35animes to choose from including Shugo-chara, Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Knight and many more)

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Pokeluvver13
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile http://pokemon-hero-rpg.forumsmotions.com/biographies-f7/savanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rie the dragon tamer on Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:47 am

Pokeluvver13 wrote:we need a bit more please
I added now is it okay
Rie the dragon tamer
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokeluvver13 on Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:52 am

ok I'll update your bio

You are on route 1

My Anime RPG (Includes 35animes to choose from including Shugo-chara, Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Knight and many more)

Pokeluvver13
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://pokemon-hero-rpg.forumsmotions.com/biographies-f7/savanna

Back to top Go down

Post by brian_asero on Tue 06 Jan 2009, 4:34 pm

one night brian is watching television while he is preparing tomorrow to become a trainer. He began to sleep, he dreamed that a squirtle is fighting a dragonite, when the dragonite used hyper beam on squirtle, Brian is awakened. He went down of their house, his mom said that prof. oak is waiting at his lab for Brian. Brian went there and received a Squirtle. He went to route 1 immediately, wonder if he will encounter a wild pokemon.

brian_asero
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas on Fri 09 Jan 2009, 3:38 am

brian_asero wrote:one night brian is watching television while he is preparing tomorrow to become a trainer. He began to sleep, he dreamed that a squirtle is fighting a dragonite, when the dragonite used hyper beam on squirtle, Brian is awakened. He went down of their house, his mom said that prof. oak is waiting at his lab for Brian. Brian went there and received a Squirtle. He went to route 1 immediately, wonder if he will encounter a wild pokemon.
Sorry, but you'll have to post this in your own topic.
Lucas
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-12

View user profile http://pokemon-hero-rpg.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokeluvver13 on Fri 09 Jan 2009, 4:52 am

Rie your on route 1

Pokeluvver13
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Start of The journey

Post by brian_asero on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 10:02 am

One night... Brian is throwing some kicks and punches to his punching bag... Coz' he loves fighting... But he suddenly thought about the Pokemon Squirtle...

Brian: I wish I have one...

Then Brian changed clothes and went to sleep.

Brian dreamed about him defeated the Kanto Champion

On Morning... (Alarm clock rings) Brian woke up and took a bath. After the bath, Brian's cellphone ringed. It was Prof. Oak.

Prof. Oak: Good morning, Brian. Can you come to my lab?
Brian: Sure thing! (I think I will have a Pokemon!)

Then Brian went to Prof. Oak's lab.

Brian: Hello Prof. Oak! Why'd you asked me to go here?
Prof. Oak: Coz' I was thinking about you last night. Then I thought maybe you can now have a Pokemon.
Brian: Really!?
Prof. Oak: Here are three Pokeballs, pick one and the Pokemon inside that will be yours...
Brian. Yeah!

Brian prayed hard to get a Squirtle, after that he pointed the Pokeball in the middle.

Prof. Oak: Yah sure?
Brian: YES YES YES!
Prof. Oak: Come out, Squirtle!
Brian: Woah! I can't beleive I really have a Squirtle!!! Thanks so much Prof. Oak!!!
Prof. Oak: Your welcome!

To Be Continued...

brian_asero
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content