Adven. of Derrek Route 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adven. of Derrek Route 1

Post by Jade on Wed 16 Jul 2008, 2:32 am

Derrek was so happy to be out in the world. The blue sky made him feel free to get just about anywhere. The green trees where just starting to grow their leaves. Finally, Derrek was somewhere that he enjoyed. He was free from the often nagging of his mom. As one final thing of saying "You forgot something and be careful out there.", his mom left a map of the whole area. In his mind, Derrek thanked his mom one last time.

The road to Viridian City wasn't a long but who knew what was out there. Derrek really enjoyed it. He was taking in everything. He didn't want to leave or go anywhere. Just then, he thought for a moment, "Hey, why should I be the only to take all this in?

"Pikachu, come on out!" Derrek threw the red and white ball into the air. A flash of white light came out and Pikachu began to form. Finally Pikachu was sitting on the ground with a smile on his face.

"Hey Shocky! I'm your new trainer. It's a nice day and I didn't want to be out here alone."

"Pika Pika!" (It was about time out got me out of there. I didn't think I'd be able to live in there anymore.)

"I'm sorry Shocky. I'll think of you first next time promise."

"Pi pika pi!" (You better!)

The pair got to know each other a little. As they were talking they were walking at the same time. About five minutes go by until a noise startled them.

"What was that?" Derrek got a little concerned. He probably thought it was a wild pokemon.
Jade
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adven. of Derrek Route 1

Post by Pokeluvver13 on Wed 16 Jul 2008, 9:10 am

go to wild pokemon encounter

http://clashofanime.forumsmotion.com
My Anime RPG (Includes 35animes to choose from including Shugo-chara, Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Knight and many more)

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Pokeluvver13
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 918
Registration date : 2008-04-13

View user profile http://pokemon-hero-rpg.forumsmotions.com/biographies-f7/savanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade on Sun 20 Jul 2008, 4:02 am

A wild Furret level 3 appeared. Derrek was a little worried. He didn't know what to do. Then he remembered what he had learned from the professor had taught him.

"Pikachu it's our first battle. Let's see what you're made of. Thundershock that Furret!"

The clouds began to darken a little. Then a white flash appeared and hit the wild Furret. The Furret flinched back toward a tree. Smoke appeared to be coming off it's skin. It looked tired and this was Derrek's chance to catch him.

"Furret, you're mine!" Derrek threw one of his pokeballs at the wild Furret. A red beam came zipping out of the ball and the Furret disappeared into the ball. Now Derrek's tension was high. All he had to do was wait and see if the Furret would be his or not. The ball rocked back and forth. Finally, it stopped moving.

"...Yeaaaaaaaaaaah! Furret is mine!" Derrek was full of happiness. He went to grab the pokeball. He had caught his first pokemon. Just like him, Pikachu was also happy.
Jade
New trainer
New trainer

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top